Re: Yeah.. BlueDV with ThumbDV directly connected to my Android phone.

Hello Guy,

Nice device!

So when you connect this OTG HUB to your phone or tablet and power it with a 5V power supply the phone or tablet will charge?

Greets and 73,

David PA7LIM

Op 05/12/2017 om 11:46 schreef ve2vag@...:

Hello David,

A while back, I bought a 4 USB ports OTG / charger that I use with an Asus Windows tablet, like this one:
https://www.ebay.ca/itm/4-Port-Micro-USB-2-0-OTG-Charger-HUB-Data-Cable-For-Tablet-Smart-Phone-FU-/292348943103?hash=item44115adaff
It has a 3 position switch on it that makes compatible with a majority of smartphones and tablets.

I have a Moto G5 Android phone that has also the same USB connector than my tablet.
BlueDV AMBE is already loaded on my phone and working great.
I could try to test this new version with my OTG charger on my phone and ThumbDV, to check if it would charge the phone and give power to the dongle at the same time,if you would want.

73s from Guy VE2VAG in Quebec Canada