XC-3006 Redux

Edited

XC-3006 Redux

We were hopeful to have the Kickstarter produce enough response to deliver the XC-3006 at a bit of a discount to enable delivery at a favorable price point.  Our target was 50 units, or the equivalent in support pledges, but we fell short.

However, we were encouraged by the 29 individual pledges that wanted to obtain the XC-3006 and have had some folks ask if there is another way to get the production done.

We have had the house elves running over the numbers and we can do a run if we get at least 25 firm, pre-paid orders, by February 15th.  If you place a firm, pre-paid order, and we do not meet the minimum of 25 orders, we will refund your order.

If this minimum order quantity is met by the February 15th, then we anticipate shipment by mid-April -- baring any unforeseen delays.

When doing a shorter run the cost of parts and manufacturing go up. For example our cost for assembly through the contract assembly house goes up an additional 61% alone.

Luc informs us that the 2 prototype boards took 8 hours to build using hand assembly, our assembly house has a full SMD assembly and test facility.

Here is the offer

We have added the XC-3006 for purchase through http://nwdigitalradio.com/product/xc-3006/ at $480/unit plus shipping and sales tax (Tax is collected for orders delivered in Washington State only).

Everyone who pledged at the  $360 or $400 levels via the Kickstarter should have received a discount coupon via email  -- it doesn't match the Kickstarter pledge price, but does bring the price down in consideration of their early support.

If you signed up for the Kickstarter at the $360 or $400 level and have not received a coupon, contact sales@...

No additional coupons will be issued, however if you wish to buy a quantity of 5 or more units, contact sales for quantity pricing.

After the first batch, we will consider future runs, again as pre-paid, firm, orders within a set timeframe, if there is sufficient interest.

NW Digital Radio is manufacturing the hardware and will support that hardware under our warranty.  Software and configuration support will come from the XLX group and other software developers.

NW Digital Radio