[New post] XC-3006 Moves to Production

k7udr posted: "We have 26 orders on the books, so we are moving to production. We will continue to accept orders until the end of February. We should be shipping in April. This will not be a stock item, we are building to order only. There will only be a future build"

New post on NW Digital Radio

XC-3006 Moves to Production

by k7udr

We have 26 orders on the books, so we are moving to production. We will continue to accept orders until the end of February. We should be shipping in April.

This will not be a stock item, we are building to order only. There will only be a future build if we reach sufficient numbers again, so if you are interested, now is the time to place an order.

We want to thank again the XLX team for "Putting the Amateurs back in Amateur Radio" by providing their transcoding solution.

k7udr | February 16, 2018 at 7:24 am | Categories: AMBE, D-STAR, Fusion | URL: https://wp.me/p2mAAP-1bj

http://nwdigitalradio.com/xc-3006-moves-to-production/

Edmonds, WA