Re: RPi3, DummyRepeater, ircDDBGateway

When AMBEserver is running, you do not select a serial port, you select DV3000 network -- https://nw-digital-radio.groups.io/g/ambe/wiki/AMBEserver-Addendum#DummyRepeater-for-Windows-or-Linux

On Sun, Sep 4, 2016 at 5:38 PM, <ne3k@...> wrote:

So moving this over here from the Yahoo! group, I am having a devil of a time getting a RPi3 up and running to use DummyRepeater and ircDDBGateway with a PiDV Board.

I've followed the AMBE Wiki directions that John sent, and have gotten AMBEServer running on the Pi3, as proven by the ambesocketest.py script giving me the expected returns.

I can get DummyRepeater and ircDDBGateway to work, but when I tell DR that I want to use AMA0 (the only option via DV3000 Serial) it freezes when I restart it.

Any ideas, cause I've done just about everything I can think of, and know how to do.

Thanks,

Geoff, NE3K
_._,_.

PO Box 1223, Edmonds, WA 98020-1223