Re: Ambe server on raspberry pi 3 B+

And on MacOS - Buster.

On Thu, Apr 5, 2018 at 1:19 PM, John D Hays - K7VE <john@...> wrote:
AMBEserver is a service that applications use to convert digitized speech into AMBE and vice versa.  Applications that have been adapted to use AMBEserver include, but are not limited to:

BlueDV (Windows, etc.)
WinDV
DummyRepeater (Windows/Linux)

If one was using DummyRepeater/ircDDBGateway on a Raspberry Pi, then those applications could use the AMBEserver on the same (or a different) Raspberry Pi.

AMBEserver works with either the ThumbDV or PiDV hardware.

The Microphone/Speaker would be integrated in the above applications.

On Thu, Apr 5, 2018 at 12:11 PM, <tcorcoran@...> wrote:
Hello John,
if Ambe server is on RPi, can I use ThumbDV? If so, how do I connect microphone & speaker?

tnx .... Tom VE3NY

Edmonds, WA

Edmonds, WA