Re: Newbie : Access repeaters rather than reflectors using BlueDV ?

Andrew O'Brien

I did update but do not see the same repeaters  that I can use in WindDV . For example , two repeaters KD2MNA and KC3ESS are two local Dstar repeaters that I can access using WinDV but I don’t see in BlueDV.

Andy K3UK.

On Apr 17, 2018, at 5:38 PM, J G Shaw <WA6PX@...> wrote:

In the UPDATE menu, select “Update DSTAR Hosts”

The Update and Ambe menus cannot be selected I the “Serial” button is  “on”

Also, I suspect you may do some other setup tasks.   Thus,  I suggest you watch this short Youtube video:
“How to Setup BlueDV with a ThumbDV or DV MEGA AMBE3000 dongle”

https://youtu.be/291k3VxJCv0

WA6PX