Android BDVAMBE and AMBEserver on RPI

Jack Mandelman

I installed the latest compass linux on a RPI 3B, and set up AMBEserver.  BlueDV, running on my Windows 10 PC, accesses AMBEserver and works very well on DSTAR and DMR.  However, BlueDVAMBE on my Android phone doesn't connect with the server.  If I reboot the RPI, BDV connects with the server for a few seconds and then disconnects.  BDV then keeps trying unsuccessfully to reconnect.

I realize that Android BDVAMBE is experimental.  Has anyone been successful connecting  to the AMBEserver using Android BDVAMBE?  Any comments/suggestions are appreciated.

Jack K1VT