Linking to D-STAR Repeaters - BLUEDV

Gary Ownsby

Hello All,

I've been playing with AMBEServer on a Windows 10 PC and accessing it via a Galaxy Tablet using BLUEDV...a very pleasant combination.

Perhaps I've just missed it but I don't see an option to link to a D-STAR repeater.  Does BLUEDV do this?

Also, I've downloaded the latest version of BLUEDV but the screenshots I see don't appear the same as what I see.  The meter is not at the top right as the screenshots depict.  I had been using the previous version BLUEDV but uninstalled it before installing the latest from the PlayStore.

Thanks.
Gary AK4ZX