Re: Installation of blueDV 09499 for Windows 7 on ThumbDV 3000???

Douglas F. Enoch

Thank you so much for your reply.  However,  I may have mislead you.  I am not using a UK master only a video of set up from UK but I am using a US master.  What should I use?  73, Doug…KD8YVD

From: ambe@nw-digital-radio.groups.io [mailto:ambe@nw-digital-radio.groups.io] On Behalf Of M6NBP Norman
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2018 6:49 PM
To: ambe@nw-digital-radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ambe] Installation of blueDV 09499 for Windows 7 on ThumbDV 3000???

Hi

3100 is a known issue and has been reported for around 6 months.
This is a master issue and not your hardware or setup.
I would recommend not using the UK master or USA masters and the issue should stop

Also when you move Talk Groups always do a 4000 Group Call disconnect
Set a channel up for 4000 and add 4000 to your contact list as Group Call
When you want to move to a new Talk Group. Turn to channel 4000 and key up. You should get a voice back saying disconnected.
Now go to new TG and Key up.

Hope this helps

Norman