From: "vk2dy@..." <vk2dy@...>
To: ambe@nw-digital-radio.groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2018 10:15 AM
Subject: [ambe] Not recognised.

Hi,

I just received a thumbdv and tried to set it up. I plug in into a Windows 10 desktop. It appears as a serial port on COM4 with a baud rate of 9600. I run BlueDV, it doesn't see the stick. I go into device manager and change the baud rate of the port to match BlueDV. Still doesn't see the stick. I try a Windows 10 Laptop. Same story. I try a Mac, buster doesn't see the stick. Does NW Digital test these things before they send them out? Is there something obvious I am missing?

Robert