Re: Not recognised.

Yes, they are tested before shipping. Current product runs at 460k8 Baud. The original units ran at 230k4 so there is an app setting for baud rate.

Bryan K7UDR

On May 15, 2018, at 4:35 AM, vk2dy@... wrote:

Hi,

I just received a thumbdv and tried to set it up. I plug in into a Windows 10 desktop. It appears as a serial port on COM4 with a baud rate of 9600. I run BlueDV, it doesn't see the stick. I go into device manager and change the baud rate of the port to match BlueDV. Still doesn't see the stick. I try a Windows 10 Laptop. Same story. I try a Mac, buster doesn't see the stick. Does NW Digital test these things before they send them out? Is there something obvious I am missing?

Robert