Re: issue bluedv after last big windows update 1800

Jose Manuel Martinez Barbera

the issue has nothing to do with brandmeister because the program Bluedv does not detect the dongle even though the com driver appears on the system
the blueDVambeserver detects the ambe and works perfectly everything has happened after the big update of windows 1800 yesterday
ea8ee movil

El mar., 22 may. 2018 18:22, J G Shaw <WA6PX@...> escribió:

OK, BlueDV for Windows works now.  Looks like BrandMeister.network was the issue.

Thanks for all you do to enable the rest of us to enjoy ham radio.

73

Jim

WA6PX