From: ambe@nw-digital-radio.groups.io [mailto:ambe@nw-digital-radio.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jose Manuel Martinez Barbera
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2018 11:35 AM
To: ambe@nw-digital-radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ambe] issue bluedv after last big windows update 1800

Windv continue work nice but bluedv dont work

ea8ee movil

El mar., 22 may. 2018 18:00, J G Shaw <WA6PX@...> escribió:

Yes – yesterday, BlueDV worked fine for me.  Today, BlueDV for Windows will not start.  Nothing shows up on the screen.

I found myself wondering if it was do the overnight maintenance update Windows does.  What symptom/issue are you facing?

PS:  WinDV continues to work just fine - I can use WinDV on my PC for DSTAR via WinDV.

       Thus, it appears to me that some unique file or action that BlueDV engages in is being forbidden by Windows.

Any ideas?

WA6PX