Re: issue bluedv after last big windows update 1800

mi0ceo_geo@...

also working 91 ww no probs

From: ambe@nw-digital-radio.groups.io <ambe@nw-digital-radio.groups.io> on behalf of David PA7LIM <info@...>
Sent: 22 May 2018 18:54
To: ambe@nw-digital-radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ambe] issue bluedv after last big windows update 1800

Hi,

Can you sent me a screenshot of the BlueDV setup screen and a screenshot of the windows device manager where I can see your serial ports?

info@...

Greets and 73,

David PA7LIM

Op 22/05/2018 om 20:51 schreef J G Shaw:

Yes, I agree – BlueDV for Windows is not working!
Unlike before, it now “starts” and displays its screen on my PC.  But it does not allow me to use it.  Clicking the SERIAL button causes a small green light to flash on/off several times in the ThumbDV but then it stops and nothing else happens.  The screen says “Firmware     Not Detected”  It will not let me enable either the DSTAR or the DMR button.

I’ve attached a screen snip of BlueDV showing what I see.

WA6PX