Buster Input device not found after update MAC OS

rob_eke

Today i am running in a problem  after updating MAC OS,  Buster is not able to select a input audio source.

The output selection does work but not the input selection. So i can not make a transmission.
In the MAC audio setup menu the podcaster is visible an the audio meter is moving when speaking into the microphone.
I updates my MACmini 2012 to level HighSierra 10.13.5
Any ideas?

Yes i reset the NVRAM, pulled all the USB connection, pulled the power cord and waited 15 secs after restart. Reinstalled Buster......
Kind regards,
Rob, pa3eke