Re: Gateway update for D Star.

Hi,

Please sent me the hostname/dns-name of the 74.118.151.43. IP addresses are not accepted anymore because DNS names can be adjusted by the reflector/repeater admins themselves.

Greets and 73,

David PA7LIM

Op 14/06/2018 om 19:11 schreef John D Hays - K7VE:

You need to add W5SFA 74.118.151.43 to the list in BlueDV.  Perhaps David is reading and can tell you how to do that?

On Thu, Jun 14, 2018 at 5:46 AM, Dan White <dan@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

I can't use the Blue DV for our gateway W5SFA. When I update the list it is not there. Tried many times over the months. The gateway is registered and usable by others. Please advise. Thanks
Also, I am using w7pro 32 and ThumbDV 3000.

Edmonds, WA