Re: Gateway update for D Star.

Dan White <dan@...>

John,

It is registered with the DPlus now. Our IP address is static. I am the trustee for the W5SFA repeaters but don’t do the Linux G3 portion. Our club web domain is W5SFA.org. Not sure if that is what you want.  Dan

Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2018 7:47 PM
Subject: Re: [ambe] Gateway update for D Star.

You should find the files under Documents\BlueDV and you can add a host to DPlus_Hosts.txt with the callsign and IP address of the gateway.  (You will need to use an editor that understands Linux line termination (not Notepad.exe)

Or you can pull new files from https://ar-dns.net

On Thu, Jun 14, 2018 at 5:36 PM, John D. Hays <john@...> wrote:
Dan - what David is saying is he wants a domain name for it.  Check with the admin and get him a domain name for it and he will add it to BlueDV, then you should be able to link to it.

On Thu, Jun 14, 2018 at 5:30 PM, Dan White <dan@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

W5SFA is registered with D-Star Gateway Systems and has been working on the WinDV program. Just the BlueDV doesn't show W5SFA in the gateway list. Not sure why it needs more than one registration. AA4 shows to be the default in the program. This is a G3 system, People from all over log into our repeater and use it. So it must be in someone's list. Dan W5AOV

Edmonds, WA

Edmonds, WA