Re: Buster Input device not found after update MAC OS

Dan Porter (AI2M)

Hi Anna,

The update was available in the App Store this morning. Thanks!

Dan - AI2M

On 1 Jul 2018, at 15:43, Annaliese McDermond wrote:

For those of you waiting on this fix, I submitted it to the App Store today. It will automatically release when Apple approves it, so you should be set. Expect it to be version 1.2.1.

-- Annaliese McDermond (NH6Z) Xenotropic Systems mcdermj@...

On Jun 14, 2018, at 5:28 AM, rob_eke via Groups.Io wrote:

Today i am running in a problem after updating MAC OS, Buster is not able to select a input audio source.

The output selection does work but not the input selection. So i can not make a transmission. In the MAC audio setup menu the podcaster is visible an the audio meter is moving when speaking into the microphone. I updates my MACmini 2012 to level HighSierra 10.13.5 Any ideas?

Yes i reset the NVRAM, pulled all the USB connection, pulled the power cord and waited 15 secs after restart. Reinstalled Buster...... Kind regards, Rob, pa3eke