Re: Buster Input device not found after update MAC OS

wiff@...

Annaliese,

thank you very much for the update. Thank you very much for Buster.
Your work is very much appreciated!

Best regards and 73,

Wilfried / OE9WLJ

On 01.07.2018, at 21:43, Annaliese McDermond <nh6z@nh6z.net> wrote:

For those of you waiting on this fix, I submitted it to the App Store today. It will automatically release when Apple approves it, so you should be set. Expect it to be version 1.2.1.

--
Annaliese McDermond (NH6Z)
Xenotropic Systems

On Jun 14, 2018, at 5:28 AM, rob_eke via Groups.Io <rob_eke=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Today i am running in a problem after updating MAC OS, Buster is not able to select a input audio source.

The output selection does work but not the input selection. So i can not make a transmission.
In the MAC audio setup menu the podcaster is visible an the audio meter is moving when speaking into the microphone.
I updates my MACmini 2012 to level HighSierra 10.13.5
Any ideas?

Yes i reset the NVRAM, pulled all the USB connection, pulled the power cord and waited 15 secs after restart. Reinstalled Buster......
Kind regards,
Rob, pa3eke