Re: How to return ThumbDV to original state after having modified USB Descriptor in FTProg

Shuji Chiba

Hello TG9AOR,

When I used the ThumbDV I just bought for AMBED server, I rewrote that ThumbDV Product Description.

Now, the Product Description of ThumbDV is not restored, but it works without any problems with BlueDV for Windows.

The procedure to rewrite ThumbDV Product Description is as

http://hamradio.dip.jp/ja3gqj/

If you want to restore ThumbDV Product Description, I hope it will be helpful.

73

Shu JA3GQJ