Re: ThumbDV and Buster on OS X

Luke.evans@...

On Thu, Jul 5, 2018 at 08:40 pm, John D Hays - K7VE wrote:
If it doesn't work at 230400, wouldn't you repeat the process at 460800?
Indeed you would :)

Finally, the procedure outlined by Annaliese, including the trying it again with 460800, worked for me.
Hoorah!

I think I was previous having it fail, then closing Buster, believing that it would be better to try again with it 'clean' startup.  I had certainly been unplugging and reinserting the dongle *a lot* and indeed changing between the two serial speeds, but obviously this trick was to leave Buster running and trust that reinserting the USB would cause all the right handshaking to restart.

Anyway, thanks to all.  I finally get to enjoy Buster :)