Re: DV 3000

The ThumbDV (DV3000U) has no part in populating lists or connections to gateways, reflectors, etc.

The ThumbDV takes digitized voice over a USB serial port and converts it to AMBE, which it returns over the USB Serial port (and the reverse).  Everything else is the software application you are using, like Buster, BlueDV, DummyRepeater, or WinDV.  Support for those applications come from their authors.

People on the list may be able to help if you tell them what application you are running, what OS, etc.

On Mon, Jul 23, 2018 at 3:57 PM, Michael Masters via Groups.Io <masterscarpet@...> wrote:
My DV3000 apparently communicates with my computer as when I click on transmit, the dongle lights up. I can not connect to a gateway or get gateway info for that matter. My firewall is configured so it can get through??

Edmonds, WA