From: ambe@nw-digital-radio.groups.io [mailto:ambe@nw-digital-radio.groups.io] On Behalf Of Robert Raymond
Sent: Saturday, August 4, 2018 3:38 PM
To: ambe@nw-digital-radio.groups.io
Subject: [ambe] ThumbDV and BlueDV

I was led to believe by a fellow ham that the ThumbDV and BlueDv is all I would need to connect it to my wifi. Nothing was mentioned about any other hardware (such as megadv). All the instructions I find refer to hooking up megadv in conjunction with the thumbed and Blue Dv. Am I able to use this without a megadv device?  Thanks and 73

W7RJR