Re: XLX003 Reflector

Dick Herrick

John,

Thanks for the prompt feedback.  I’m pretty technical, but you’re leaving me deep in the weeds with this link !!

Are you suggesting I get into the Buster software and textedit the code to accommodate the XLX reflectors?  Not sure what I should do here.  Tampering with the Buster code seems hazardous.

Dick Herrick, BEE, PE
rjherrickpe@...

(Office) 704-509-2882
(Cell)    704-995-1522

On Aug 30, 2018, at 1:11 PM, John D Hays - K7VE <john@...> wrote:

You might try the plist files at https://ar-dns.net

On Thu, Aug 30, 2018 at 7:48 AM Dick Herrick via Groups.Io <rjherrickpe=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
GM, folks.

Running Buster on an iMac late 2015.  Works fine.

Friends wanted me to connect to an experimental reflector XLX003-R, but Buster could not link to it.  The others were all on Windows machines.  Any idea what might be the issue for this one?  See this link.  The top 4 were hams with whom I was trying to connect.

Dick Herrick, BEE, PE
rjherrickpe@...

(Office) 704-509-2882
(Cell)    704-995-1522