Re: XLX003 Reflector; Anna

Dick Herrick

Very good.  Let me know when.  I would still like to be educated as to where to find these files in the “bowels” of the Mac !!

Dick Herrick, BEE, PE
rjherrickpe@...

(Office) 704-509-2882
(Cell)    704-995-1522

On Sep 6, 2018, at 3:44 PM, Annaliese McDermond <nh6z@...> wrote:

You shouldn’t have to do anything but upgrade off the App Store.

—Anna

On Sep 6, 2018, at 11:27 AM, Dick Herrick via Groups.Io <rjherrickpe@...> wrote:

OK. When you have it settled, let me know where to stuff the downloaded plist.

Thanks, Anna.

Dick Herrick, BEE, PE
rjherrickpe@...

(Office) 704-509-2882
(Cell)    704-995-1522

On Sep 6, 2018, at 2:24 PM, Annaliese McDermond <nh6z@...> wrote:

Without the new code, Buster won’t even look for it. Hold tight and I’ll get a new version out.

—Anna

On Sep 6, 2018, at 11:15 AM, Dick Herrick via Groups.Io <rjherrickpe@...> wrote:

Thanks, John.  Where do I put this in the Mac?  It must be deep in a Library.  Spotlight doesn’t find those files.

Dick Herrick, BEE, PE
rjherrickpe@...

(Office) 704-509-2882
(Cell)    704-995-1522

On Sep 6, 2018, at 2:08 PM, John D Hays - K7VE <john@...> wrote:

A new XLX plist file is available at https://ar-dns.net
On Thu, Sep 6, 2018 at 10:31 AM Dick Herrick via Groups.Io <rjherrickpe=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Thanks to both of you for considering a fix for this. The last time I waded into code it was Basic and before that Fortran. U can see how old I am !!

Edmonds, WA