I want to run BlueDV AMBE Server on Debian.

js3cop@...

I want to run BlueDV AMBE Server on Debian. I operate the reflector and the BlueDV AMBE Server with two raspberries pi. I want to operate these two with one Debian Server. Is this difficult for me? Today I installed the reflector on the Debian Server. After that I can only open various ports to Debian. However, I would like to set up BlueDV AMBE Server on this server. Is this difficult? If BlueDV AMBE works only on raspberry pi, or if the operation becomes unstable, is it better to move the raspberry pi OS virtually on Debian? However, I think that this plan is difficult because the OS of raspberry pi with BlueDV AMBE Server built in is available only with img. Is there a good idea?