Re: TOTALLY CONFUSED...

Gwen Patton

Kenny,

Thank you! I pulled a clone of that repository, did a make, then make install, and now I have it working both from my Win7 pc on BlueDV AND from my Android phone on BlueDV.

It's still an experiment, but I have it actually functioning, so that's the important part.

The instructions prior to this are piecemeal, confusing, and as you've shown, full of obfuscations and incorrect information. THIS worked.

NOTHING on the Wiki worked at all. That wiki page needs to be edited to remove all the deprecated information.