I finally realized why my Ambe server crash

Marco Della Cagna

These days I tried to run AMBE SERVER under Windows, Linux Rasbian and Linux Compass but the result was always the same, block after a few minutes of operation.
I finally realized why my Ambe server crash: In fact I made public my IP address to allow many radio amateurs to try the Server Ambe but I noticed that the software allows more users to connect at the same time and as a final result the server stops working.
Now to solve the problem it would be useful if the server software allowed only one client at a time for the connection, the first one that enters finds free while others should display the inscription busy on their client program and not the inscription connecting.
Who can I ask to propose this modification of the client and server programs?
73 Marco - IK6IOQ