Re: Monitoring AMBESERVER traffic

Not really.  If you wanted to monitor debug output for activity you can use the -x flag to the ambeserver.

AMBEserver is really a stateless daemon, it doesn't track who/what is sending it traffic and there is no session information to know that a user is accessing it.

On Mon, Jan 14, 2019 at 8:29 AM Michael KD5DFB <mhebert1975@...> wrote:
Good Question! I would like to know too.

On top of Tom's question, does it create a log file ? If so, where?

On Mon, Jan 14, 2019, 10:26 <tcorcoran@... wrote:
Is there a terminal command to monitor traffic on the RPi/COMPASS AMBEserver? My server is accessible by a few friends and I’d like to know when the server is being used.

Tnx .... Tom VE3NY

Edmonds, WA