ThumbDv and Windows 10

mi0ceo_geo@...

Hi all I am having a problem with the Dv Node for windows 1.5.8 preview3.

When I start it up in windows 10 it runs for about 5 seconds then stops. Windows then puts up the report "WinDv not responding" I have to close the programme with task manager. I have tried the compatibility mode to run WinDv but still it stops after about 5-10 seconds. I can still see the call signs changing but no sound from my system. When I try to close the programme it plays 5 or 6 dings then windows again puts up the report "WinDv not responding". I have reloaded Windows with nothing but WinDv but still this problem persists. HELP

Best George MI0CEO