Re: How to Change AMBEServer UDP Port Number?? #udpport #ambe #port

Dev 9Y4DG

Thank you Frank for your very prompt response..

It seems as though you might be using Compass Linux. Unfortunately, I'm using Raspian Stretch., so there is no opendv folder and neither am I seeing any ambeserver-ttyUSB0.conf file to edit.

Thanks again buddy...73 Dev, 9Y4DG

On Wed, 30 Jan 2019 at 01:25, (null) (null) via Groups.Io <fdecuire=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Dev

I’m running multiple servers also and I did the following on the PI server:

pico /etc/opendv/ambeserver-ttyUSB0.conf
Changed the UDP port to 18307

Did UDP port forwarding on the router for 18307.

Frank k6fed

On Jan 29, 2019, at 8:53 PM, Dev Gosine <dgosine@...> wrote:

Good day,
                   The AMBEServer defaults to port 2460. I would like to run multiple servers simultaneously. Of course, they can't all use port 2460 concurrently.

So the question is how does one change the UDP port either in the initialisation process of the Raspberry Pi and/or in the AMBE Server??

I suspect a file of two needs to be edited..... any ideas or suggestions??

I thank you for your contributions...73 Dev, 9Y4DG

--

“Your chances of success in any undertaking can
always be measured by your belief in yourself"

The pessimist complains about the wind.
The optimist expects it to change.
The leader adjusts the sails.

                 ~John Maxwell~

Teamwork is the ability to work together toward a common vision.
The ability to direct individual accomplishment toward organizational objectives.
It is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results.
      ~ Anonymous~

We believe that:

"We make a living by what we get,
We make a life by what we give!"