Hi David

The password I for DMR ls “passw0rd”. I hope this helps.

Frank k6fed

On Feb 3, 2019, at 2:32 AM, J G Shaw <WA6PX@...> wrote:

I have attached a screen snip of my settings screen.  I am using a slightly different password.  Perhaps the same will work for you?  My password has a “zero” instead of a “one”.  If that doesn’t fix it, then I suggest changing your US DMR master e.g., I use 3103.

From: ambe@nw-digital-radio.groups.io [mailto:ambe@nw-digital-radio.groups.io] On Behalf Of David - N5MXI
Sent: Saturday, February 2, 2019 10:48 PM
To: ambe@nw-digital-radio.groups.io
Subject: [ambe] BlueDV and ThumbDV no DMR

I am using a ThumbDV with BlueDV. I have configured BlueDV for BM type DMR and entered my DMR ID in DMR hotspot and simple. DMR Master 3102 passw1rd. I am unable to get the DMR  button at the lower left of the main BlueDV to show DMR connected. I have no trouble with D-Star connecting. Is the password for the Master correct? I can think of no other reason for not connecting.

<190203 BkueDV setup screen capture.JPG>