Re: Can 6 Digit DMR IDs work with BlueDV & AMBE Servers?? #dmrid, #ambe, # amberserver

this would be a good question for PA7LIM David on his BLUEDV WEBSITE

From: ambe@nw-digital-radio.groups.io <ambe@nw-digital-radio.groups.io> on behalf of Dev Gosine <dgosine@...>
Sent: February 8, 2019 12:56 PM
To: ambe@nw-digital-radio.groups.io
Subject: [ambe] Can 6 Digit DMR IDs work with BlueDV & AMBE Servers?? #dmrid, #ambe, # amberserver

Good day,
                  Thank you for taking the time to read this message and also for your kind contribution to the thread.

Here are the facts.

1. I have 5 AMBE Servers.
2. I have 2 DMR IDs
3. BlueDV (Android) does not support adding an additional 2 digits to the end of the DMR ID as the DMR ID input field allows only 7 digits.
4. I have applied for additional DMR IDs, but was given five 6 digit repeater IDs.
5. This initially sounded like the perfect solution since I have 5 AMBE Servers and got 5 DMR IDs.
6. The problem is that the 6 digit DMR ID is not seen on Brandmeister's Hoseline when I transmit. This means I have absolutely no transmission being monitored on hoseline if I were to transmit.

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong and possibly lead me in the correct direction.

I thank you again for all your contributions.....73 Dev, 9Y4DG