Re: PiDV Connection to a FM Radio

The PiDV and ThumbDV are serial devices for encoding and decoding audio to and from AMBE.  They do not connect to a radio or provide modulation or demodulation.

The UDRC can provide the modem to talk to a radio.  However, for a complete solution you would need both and software to handle the protocol, radio, and audio.

On Mon, Dec 12, 2016 at 1:54 PM, Dave KA2OQZ <kdcarlso@...> wrote:

I'm interested in a PiDV but want to know if it's capable of modulating and demodulating the signals off of the packet port on a FM rig? I can't seem to find any documention on the device to answer the question.

Thank you,

Dave

KA2OQZ

PO Box 1223, Edmonds, WA 98020-1223