Re: Can 6 Digit DMR IDs work with BlueDV & AMBE Servers?? #dmrid, #ambe, # amberserver

Dev 9Y4DG

Thanks Jason... certainly worth a try
73 Dev

On Fri, Feb 22, 2019, 11:18 AM Jason Kingsbury <jkingsbury13@...> wrote:
Not sure if this will work, but have you tried to put a 0 (zero) in front of the six digit ID when configuring it on BlueDV?

On Feb 8, 2019, at 1:56 PM, Dev Gosine <dgosine@...> wrote:

Good day,
                  Thank you for taking the time to read this message and also for your kind contribution to the thread.

Here are the facts.

1. I have 5 AMBE Servers.
2. I have 2 DMR IDs
3. BlueDV (Android) does not support adding an additional 2 digits to the end of the DMR ID as the DMR ID input field allows only 7 digits.
4. I have applied for additional DMR IDs, but was given five 6 digit repeater IDs.
5. This initially sounded like the perfect solution since I have 5 AMBE Servers and got 5 DMR IDs.
6. The problem is that the 6 digit DMR ID is not seen on Brandmeister's Hoseline when I transmit. This means I have absolutely no transmission being monitored on hoseline if I were to transmit.

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong and possibly lead me in the correct direction.

I thank you again for all your contributions.....73 Dev, 9Y4DG