Re: Can 6 Digit DMR IDs work with BlueDV & AMBE Servers?? #dmrid, #ambe, # amberserver

Dev 9Y4DG

Hi Jason,
Unfortunately..that did not work.

Thanks again for your help....73 Dev

On Fri, 22 Feb 2019 at 11:18, Jason Kingsbury <jkingsbury13@...> wrote:
Not sure if this will work, but have you tried to put a 0 (zero) in front of the six digit ID when configuring it on BlueDV?

On Feb 8, 2019, at 1:56 PM, Dev Gosine <dgosine@...> wrote:

Good day,
                  Thank you for taking the time to read this message and also for your kind contribution to the thread.

Here are the facts.

1. I have 5 AMBE Servers.
2. I have 2 DMR IDs
3. BlueDV (Android) does not support adding an additional 2 digits to the end of the DMR ID as the DMR ID input field allows only 7 digits.
4. I have applied for additional DMR IDs, but was given five 6 digit repeater IDs.
5. This initially sounded like the perfect solution since I have 5 AMBE Servers and got 5 DMR IDs.
6. The problem is that the 6 digit DMR ID is not seen on Brandmeister's Hoseline when I transmit. This means I have absolutely no transmission being monitored on hoseline if I were to transmit.

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong and possibly lead me in the correct direction.

I thank you again for all your contributions.....73 Dev, 9Y4DG

--

“Your chances of success in any undertaking can
always be measured by your belief in yourself"

The pessimist complains about the wind.
The optimist expects it to change.
The leader adjusts the sails.

                 ~John Maxwell~

Teamwork is the ability to work together toward a common vision.
The ability to direct individual accomplishment toward organizational objectives.
It is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results.
      ~ Anonymous~

We believe that:

"We make a living by what we get,
We make a life by what we give!"