Re: AMBEServer Install for PiDV

Mike Besemer - WM4B

I'll give it a try, but I'm NOT running a DVThumb. I have the DV3000 (PiDV) attached to the GPIO headers.

I appreciate the help. It's frustrating for a newbie to have to chase problems with out-of-date documentation. I just suffered through all that getting AllStar up and running.

73,

Mike
WM4B

On Mon, Mar 11, 2019 at 8:22 PM, (null) (null) via Groups.Io wrote:

Mike
Try this document it worked well for me, Under step 1. use this link instead of whats in the document.

Index of /images/

On Monday, March 11, 2019, 5:12:24 PM PDT, Clint Heffner <clintheffner@gmail.com> wrote:
This is the only one I have gotten to work recently...
https://nw-digital-radio.groups.io/g/ambe/message/703
Its so simple.
Clint -- KF8MZ