Re: AMBEServer Install for PiDV

AMBEserver can run over networking, either LAN or Internet.  If you want to access it from a VM at a remote location, you will need to know the public IP address at home and forward the UDP port to the Pi (for added security, you may want to only forward from/to your VMs public IP address).  I will leave it to others to discuss the configuration for your specific combination.

On Tue, Mar 12, 2019 at 9:10 AM John Anderson via Groups.Io <mi0aaz=yahoo.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:
While this thread is running i might as well ask, how easy or hard is it to have the Pi with PiDV board here at home running AMBEServer which in turn is linked to my Debian server VM connected to an XLX reflector of my choice ? So far i have a DVSwitch based bridge running from AllStar to DMR on my VM, is it possible to have this configured as an AllStar to D-Star (XLX) bridge instead ?

73 John Mi0AAZ
_._,_._,_

John D. Hays
Edmonds, WA