Re: ambe #ambeserver

VE3WVJ

Edited

screen utility is good.. also there is byobu for linux command line. byobu is a great screen multiplexer that works on the console. I like it because you can have terminal windows side by side like with screen but you get more information at the bottom of the window with byobu. also byobu has mouse functionality with point and click to choose window and it is more user friendly in my opinion. screen is just as good at what it does also, but my choice is with byobu.

install both of them and try them out

Type:

sudo apt install screen byobu -y

To get a list of the commands used with each program type:

screen --help

or

byobu --help

both applications use [Ctrl+a then a command] to control them. There are various write-ups online about them.

Information is priceless...

Bill

VE3WVJ

73