Cannot communicate on 460800 baud thumbDV with FTDXX2 library #thumbdv

hayley@...

Hello,
I am trying to use the FTD2xx.h library to communicate via serial port with the new ThumbDV at the higher baud rate. However, I am having a lot of issues. Almost no audio packets are going through and somehow the AMBE chip keeps sending pkt reset packets. The same code base is used for the 230400 baud rate and works just fine. I tried to reach out to the FTDI team to get help. They made sure I was using RTS/CTS flow control but could not help me any further since this is a third party device. Can someone please help me figure out how to communicate at this higher rate?