Re: Cannot communicate on 460800 baud thumbDV with FTDXX2 library #thumbdv

Annaliese McDermond

I am not aware of anyone using the library to communicate with the chip. I use standard tty IO with Buster and it works fine at 430800.  I’ve also worked with the chip on Linux while doing some rewrites of AMBEserver and also use tty IO at the higher baud rate just fine.

So, sorry I can’t answer your question directly, but as far as UNIX-like OSs go, I know of nobody using the FTDI library to drive it. Windows folks may have different experiences.

—Anna (NH6Z)