Serial not connected #thumbdv #bluedv

Andrew OBrien <k3ukandy@...>

I have not used my ThumbDV in a while.  Today I plugged in in and installed the latest version of BlueDV.  I set the baud rate in the set-up area tp 46080 and entered my comm port number in the two usual areas where we specify the desired comm port.  The comm port I chose matches the number shown in my device manger. I have the top box ticked under AMBE for ThumbDV. Despite all this when I then click on SERIAL nothing happens , the firmware is not detected.  I have tried it on a Windows 10PC and a Windows 7 PC.

Andy K3UK