Re: Serial not connected #thumbdv #bluedv

Brent LeFevre

BlueDV has a steep learning curve, I have loaded it on windows tablets, win10 and android phones, When ever I do a fresh install it takes 3-4 hours, every time I think I know what I did to get it to work on one device doesn't seem to be the same on another device. But, once its working it works flawlessly.

I was going to chime in with suggestions on what I have done to get it to work, but honestly I have no CLUE what I've done to get it right.

73

Brent LeFevre

On Tue, Aug 13, 2019 at 12:15 PM Steve Taylor via Groups.Io <sltay456=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I had bad luck with the current version of BlueDV. It would not connect to the ThumbDV.

I deleted the files from my computer and went the archive files and downloaded the 09548 version.

It installed and worked perfectly.

Steve N7BEF