Re: issue bluedv after last big windows update 1800

Kevin Hogg

Hi David

I have an anysecu w2 plus / n60 network radio (android v7)

I installed AMBE Bluedv on the N60 and Peanut. They look great!  Dont tell Gus but I prefer it to the CAST.  One problem I have is on AMBEBlueDV I cant get the PTT to map.  Any thoughts on how i can fix this?

Thanks Kev KL4H

Private and Confidential.

On May 22, 2018, at 13:04, David PA7LIM <info@...> wrote:

Hi,

The brandmeister server was down today. Everything is fixed now. Server is up and running again.

Greets and 73'

  David PA7LIM

On 22 May 2018, at 19:00, J G Shaw <WA6PX@...> wrote:

Yes – yesterday, BlueDV worked fine for me.  Today, BlueDV for Windows will not start.  Nothing shows up on the screen.

I found myself wondering if it was do the overnight maintenance update Windows does.  What symptom/issue are you facing?

PS:  WinDV continues to work just fine - I can use WinDV on my PC for DSTAR via WinDV.

       Thus, it appears to me that some unique file or action that BlueDV engages in is being forbidden by Windows.

Any ideas?

WA6PX