Re: ThumDV to convert p25 phase 1 AMBE frames to pcm audio? #thumbdv

P25 Phase 1 is IMBE and the ThumbDV™ only does AMBE (in many formats, used by many protocols).

On Tue, Aug 27, 2019 at 6:28 PM <davebelle85@...> wrote:
Hey guys

Does the ThumbDV usb support converting P25 Phase 1 to raw audio? The website only mentions Phase II but nothing explicitly says it doesn't support Phase I. I found some sample c++ code which converts from the mbe frames to audio. I'm able to build and run it and it works with it's own samples, but my own mbe frames don't work. I suspect it may be because the sample files are Phase II frames and no one in my area is broadcasting phase II so I can't be sure.

Thanks in advanced