Re: Original ThumbDV and AMBED

Jamie. This is just showing 1 device. Ambed needs at least two channels.

On Mon, Oct 21, 2019, 07:37 Jamie R. Cid <jay@...> wrote:
Hi Scott,

I'm confused, your first post already states that its a "ThumbDV" why would you change it again?? I have the same issue with the new InternetLabs DV3k I'm trying to get working. I did change the baud to 230400 and recompiled with no change. Any ideas?

Initializing vocodecs:
Detected 1 USB-FTDI devices
Description : USB-3000   Serial : DA4AIASF (Changed from DV3k to USB-3000)
Codec interfaces initialized successfully : 0 channels available
Initializing controller
AMBEd started and listening on 127.0.0.1