error when saving setup #thumbdv #bluedv

Merle Watts

I have a thumbdv and BlueDV for windows.
About 2 yrs ago I was in Asia using DMR.  and everything was working fine.  I updated BlueDV on my laptop and I could no longer get the settings to save.

I get an error that says "Object reference not set to an instance of an object".

After returning to the US I started getting the same error on my desktop.

Any ideas?  It's been 2 yrs now and it still doesn't work on either the laptop or the desktop.  Both have windows 10.