Re: error when saving setup #thumbdv #bluedv

Upgrade to the latest version 9570 and select an YSF reflector in the setup. Then save.

Greets and 73,

    David PA7LIM

From: ambe@nw-digital-radio.groups.io <ambe@nw-digital-radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of Merle Watts via Groups.Io
Sent: Wednesday, 18 December 2019 23:58
To: ambe@nw-digital-radio.groups.io
Subject: [ambe] error when saving setup #bluedv #thumbdv

I have a thumbdv and BlueDV for windows.
About 2 yrs ago I was in Asia using DMR.  and everything was working fine.  I updated BlueDV on my laptop and I could no longer get the settings to save.

I get an error that says "Object reference not set to an instance of an object".

After returning to the US I started getting the same error on my desktop.

Any ideas?  It's been 2 yrs now and it still doesn't work on either the laptop or the desktop.  Both have windows 10.