Re: error when saving setup #thumbdv #bluedv

David Dennis

Just a heads up for anyone upgrading to the latest version of BlueDv.     Upon installing the upgrade BlueDV appeared to be working well.  The only problem was I had no audio.    I fought this for a couple of days before getting it resolved.   Here is what finally worked….

Originally my system had the default audio driver which Win10 installed when I did the upgrade to Win10.   That has always worked until this last install of BlueDV.   After screwing around with a lot of things I finally went to the ASUS downloads section, ( maker of my motherboard ) and I downloaded the audio driver for my specific motherboard for Win10.   Installing that fixed it!

Honestly I have my doubts the driver was the problem.   I think the act of installing a new driver reset something in my system that was keeping it from working.   I only post this in case someone else has the same issue maybe this will save them some time troubleshooting.

Regards,

David

N5BOC