Ambeserver

Nomis Bayan Jr.

I followed the instruction fro installing the ambeserver on a Raspebbery Pi and ThumbDV (Installing AMBEserver on a Raspberry Pi and ThumbDV™). The sever is working fine. But When I added another thumbdv with different port, if the other thumbdv is currently being use and I I try to connect to the 2nd thumbdv, it will not connect. Before it was working fine and both thumbdvs are working at the same time with different port same IP address. Not sure why now the 2nd thumbdv will not connect. Verified the status of the thumbdv and both are active. Any advice.